We have over 20 years’ experience supporting our clients with all their technology needs for conferences, hybrid meetings or business events.
Don’t worry if you’re not sure what technology you need for your event as we can help advise. And if you anticipate needing some technical support, you can book our Digital Service Technicians in advance to be on hand to help on the day of your event. (Subject to availability).
High Speed Internet and complimentary wifi come as standard, and depending on the room(s) you book, we can offer:
- Conference calling
- Data projector and screen
- PA system along with lectern and microphone, roving and lapel mics
- Hosting for Microsoft Teams and Cisco WebEx meetings, with screen-sharing and recording options as well as large screens.
- Live web streaming.
- Printing and scanning facilities.
- Power banks where delegates are using multiple laptops
- White boards with flipcharts and pens
- Hearing loops
Our specialised PC suite has 12 fixed PCs plus a trainer/presenter PC and data projector - ideal for team training sessions.
“I wanted to say a massive thanks for the seamless event this morning! The front-of-house team are beyond accommodating so please pass on my biggest thank you and appreciation to them both – as well as all the other staff who make delivering an event less stressful at the Carnegie Conference Centre!”
Dot, Fife Council