Conferences, Meeting Rooms and Events - Dunfermline
Carnegie Conference Centre in Dunfermline, Fife is a purpose-built conference, meeting and events facility situated on private grounds, adjacent to the campus of Fife College in Dunfermline and 20 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. We cater for everything from meeting room hire to large AGM's and as Dunfermline's conference centre we offer great flexibility and affordable solutions for all your conference, meeting and event needs, including:
- Conference facilities for up to 300 delegates
- Dining for up to 250 guests
- 25 meeting and break-out rooms
- Private grounds for teambuilding or corporate BBQs
- Video Conference Suite
- IT Training Suite
- Voting system and virtual presenter software
- Dedicated IT support on site covering all areas of audio and visual conferencing
- Complimentary delegate parking for 140 cars
- Complimentary wi-fi throughout the building
- Holiday Inn Express on-site with 82 rooms
At Carnegie Conference Centre in Dunfermline, Fife we want you to feel that the venue is yours. Flexibility and affordability are important too and after discussing your conference, meeting or events requirements, we will tailor your event to suit all your needs.
We offer an enviable selection of 25 conference, breakout and meeting rooms, including a dedicated video conference suite and IT training suite. Conference and meeting rooms can be arranged in a variety of set-ups from small meeting rooms for one-to-one interviews to 400 delegates in theatre style. Our dedicated team is always on-hand throughout the day to deal with any last minute changes or requests to ensure your conference is a success.
Please see below for more information about all the unique advantages to holding your next conference, meeting or event with us.
- Location – Carnegie Conference Centre, is ideally located for delegates travelling from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and all over Scotland. Just off Junction 3 of the M90 motorway, only 20 minutes from Edinburgh Airport with excellent public transport links. Queen Margaret Rail Halt 10 minutes on foot, Inverkeithing Train Station 5 minutes by taxi and Dunfermline Town Centre train station 10 minutes by taxi.
- Parking – Free onsite parking with 140 spaces available for your conference, meeting or event.
- Price - We offer a flexible service at a competitive rate. If you would like a quote to hire the facilities for a conference, meeting or event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access - Disabled parking bays, ramps and lifts to all floors of the conference venue for clients with specific access requirements.
- Meeting Rooms - A choice of 25 meeting, breakout and conference rooms suitable for 2 to 300 delegates including a PC Training Suite and video conferencing suite with air conditioning.
- Technical Support - Our on-site team of professionals are on hand to provide technical assistant throughout your conference, meeting or event.
- Catering - We take great pride in providing nutritious high-quality food using only the freshest of ingredients from local suppliers. Most special dietary requirements can be catered for.
So if you're looking to hire fantastic facilities for a conference, meeting or event with easy transport links to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the rest of Scotland, contact us to find out more on 0344 248 0142 or email email@example.com